Electronic Giving App
We now have an app you can use to manage your electronic giving. Go to your favorite app store and download the GIVE+ app to get started.
Text to Give
We also offer a "text to give" option! Just text the amount you would like to give to (833) 405-3208.
Giving made Easy
Electronic gifts are fast and secure, and they reduce administrative costs, allowing more of every dollar to fund the important work we are called to do.
- Give anytime, anywhere to your favorite funds
- Schedule and manage recurring donations
- Make one-time donations to special appeals
- Pay for events, programs, and other activities
Benefits for You
Benefits for the Church
- Eliminates the need to write checks to the church
- Donate anonymously if you wish
- Schedule your donations with your paychecks and/or your church's offertory schedule
- Allows you to give, even if you are unable to attend Mass
- Adjust your Online Giving contribution easily, any time you wish
- Earn credit card benefits such as airline miles or cash bonuses through your church giving
- Use Online Giving in conjunction with offering envelopes
- Manage and protect your account information in the secure Online Giving site--without the risks inherent to putting your confidential account numbers on paper forms
- Reduces check-processing expenses
- Increases regular giving with recurring contributions
- Boosts accuracy of revenue forecasting
- Provides electronic donation summary for tax purposes
- Reaches a wider demographic of givers
- Accommodates special collections and missions including school tuition
- Eliminates church staff's concerns regarding security of sensitive data
- Allows staff more time to focus on ministries and activities (rather than processing envelopes and contributions)
Please understand that Online Giving is not intended to replace the traditional act of Sunday offertory, rather it is meant to enhance it. Please prayerfully consider Online Giving.
Online Giving FAQs
Common questions and answers about how Online Giving works:
What are the advantages of Online Giving?
It makes it easy to fulfill stewardship commitments, even when you are unable to attend church. You never have to bring cash or checks to church. Giving electronically also helps the church save money and plan its budget.
How are my contributions automatically deducted from my account?
Once you complete the online registration form, the contribution amount you specify will automatically be transferred from your bank account to the church's bank account.
When will my contribution be deducted from my account?
Your electronic contribution will be debited on the date you specify.
Without a canceled check, how can I prove I made my contribution?
Your bank statement and the Online Giving system both provide reports that document your electronic transactions.
Can I put different amounts in offerings and have all of them withdrawn at different times?
You can set up to contribute to different offerings at different times; however, you will have to do each one separately. You will receive a receipt for each one.
What if I change bank accounts?
Log in and update your account information. Each checking/savings/credit card can be changed using the edit button, deleted completely, or new accounts can be added on the right side of the screen.
What if I try Online Giving and don't like it?
You can cancel your authorization by deleting your accounts and donation dates at any time.
For additional information or help setting up your account, please contact Anne at (605) 275-6870 x201 or firstname.lastname@example.org