Mass and Confession Times
Daily Mass Schedule:
- 6:30 p.m. Tuesdays (last Tuesday of each month is an Anointing Mass in the Nave)
- 8 a.m. Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays (Wednesdays at 8 a.m. is school Mass in the Nave)
Weekend Mass Schedule
- 5 p.m. Saturdays
- 8:30 & 10:30 a.m. Sundays
Sacrament of Reconciliation
- Tuesdays from 5:45-6:25 p.m.
- Thursdays from 7-7:55 a.m. and 12:30-1 p.m.
- Saturdays from 3:45-4:45 p.m.
- anytime by appointment
First Friday Eucharistic Adoration
A Devotion to the Sacred Heart of Jesus
To assist in our prayer to the Sacred Heart, we offer Eucharistic Adoration every first Friday from 6 a.m.-7 p.m. in our Chapel. If you are interested in participating in this devotion and want to sign up for an hour of adoration, please sign your name on the sheet on the table in the Gathering Space. For more information about this devotion, you can do an internet search for "First Friday Devotion," or call the Parish Office at 275-6870.
Holy Thursday Mass of the Lord's Supper: 7 p.m. April 9th (No 8 a.m. Mass)
Good Friday Liturgy of the Lord's Passion: 7 p.m. April 10th (No 8 a.m. Mass)
Easter Vigil Mass: 8 p.m. April 11th (No 5 p.m. Mass)
Easter Sunday Masses: 8:30 a.m. & 10:30 a.m. April 12th